Microsoft Office Professional 2016 – 1 PC License ( for Windows )
100% LEGITIMATE & Money Back Guarantee
Both “Instant Download” and “Email Delivery”.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout. 3D Security - Verified by Visa , Norton Shopping Guarantee
Microsoft Authorized Reseller
( Attention : For Windows PC only . Need Office 2016 for MAC ? : Click Here )
Amazon : £299MS Office Works : £45.00 ( Today’s deal – Do not miss it! Today’s deal )
Advantages : £260
Work like a pro
Get the tools you need—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access—to create, present, communicate, and publish like the professional you are.
Extend your Office
Use Office Online to view, edit, and work together with others in real time on the files you store online. Access from any Internet-connected device running supported browsers.
Share files simply
Store your files online, so you can get to them when you’re on the go and you can quickly invite others to review or edit them.
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
- In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
OS: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Storage: 3.0 GB available disk space
Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Microsoft account required.